CHICAGO (NewsNation Now) — Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon has tested positive for the coronavirus.
Gov. Gordon received his results Wednesday testing positive for COVID-19 and has “minor symptoms at this time,” according to a statement released from his office.
The announcement also confirmed the governor will continue to work remotely.
On Tuesday, the Governors’ office in the state Capitol building closed for a deep cleaning after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
Latest coronavirus headlines
- President Biden issues orders requiring masks in federal buildings
- Chicago teachers union calls on members to refuse to report to school over COVID-19 concerns
- Amazon offers to help US with vaccine efforts in letter to President Biden
- New, more contagious strain of coronavirus fuels spike in Southern California cases
- Watch: Michigan COVID-19 nurse sings ‘Amazing Grace’ at National Mall memorial