LONDON (AP) — Princess Beatrice and her husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have had a baby daughter, Buckingham Palace said Monday.
The baby, who was born on Saturday at London’s Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, weighed 6 pounds and 2 ounces (2.78 kilos). Her name was not immediately revealed.
The new baby’s grandparents and great-grandparents have all been informed.
Beatrice is 10th in the line of succession to the British throne.
- Marine officer receives reprimand for Afghanistan criticism
- Meteorite crashes down on sleeping Canadian woman’s bed, missing by inches
- Supreme Court commission talks positively of shorter terms
- Parents believe missing 17-year-old girl was lured out of home by older man
- ‘America’s Got Talent: Extreme’ stuntman hospitalized